The Portuguese Society of Physiology offers in 2023 to its members three Travel Grants, worth €400 each.
These are essential conditions:
– be a member of the Portuguese Society of Physiology for at least one year, with dues up to date.
– be under 40 years of age, be a graduate student, or have held a Doctorate for less than 5 years,
– to be author (principal or co-author) and presenter of an abstract submitted and accepted for presentation * to an international meeting of Physiology, even if in the national territory, or of another scientific domain, provided that the study to be presented is of a physiological nature.
* only oral communications will be considered, unless another context justifies it.
Interested parties must submit their application by email to email@example.com, with the “SUBJECT: Travel Awards2023” demonstrating their eligibility through documents attesting their condition for the competition, namely:
1) copy of the accepted abstract with your name on the list of authors for presentation at an international meeting;
2) proof of postgraduate student status or copy of doctoral certificate.
3) copy of identification card;
4) bank details for transferring the amount if applicable.
5) this SPFIS contribution must be mentioned in the acknowledgments section of the related publication.
Applications are open until the available annual budget is exhausted.
Selected candidates will be notified of the decision within one month of submitting the application.